This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Access Statement for Milverton House.
Milverton House is located in the Victorian town of Llandudno and offers 12 guest rooms all with en-suite facilities.
Milverton House was built in approximately 1840 and still has many Victorian features.
Whilst we aim to meet the needs of all our guests there are some period features of the house which might make access difficult for people with limited mobility.
We are located within a 2 minute walk to the town centre and the sea front known as ‘The Promenade ’.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01492 875155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are located within the town of Llandudno on North Parade.
- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the Location & Contact section of our website. Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info simply enter your post code and ours, which is LL30 2LP to get directions.
- The nearest shops are approximately 100m away.
- The nearest bus stop is 100m away. There is a shelter and seating
- Llandudno railway station is approximately 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Taxis are usually available at Llandudno station but we can book one for you in advance if required.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests’ pets.
Car Parking and Arrival
- On street parking is available, though this can be busy during the day after 8am, but spaces are usually available after 4pm. There is parking available in the car park behind Weatherspoons, and several Car Parks in nearby Gloddieth Street. A map showing Car Parks will be emailed to you with Booking confirmation.
- Access to our property is gained from the flagged pavement; this is well lit at night by street lights, flood lights and 2 bottom step lights
- 6 Entry steps of 750mm (30 inches) at the front door which is 915mm (36ins) wide. This gives access to the Entrance Hall then Reception Room.
- Guests are welcomed in the Reception, which is level throughout, where they are asked to register.
- Seating is available with 2 tub chairs.
- The area is well lit with overhead lighting and table lamps.
- Assistance can be given with luggage.
- Our guest bedrooms are accessed by means of 3 flights of stairs. There is a hand rail on one side. Alternatively there is a Lift to all Floors.
- Our beds are normally made up with duvets but sheets and blankets can be provided if preferred. Our standard pillows are Anti Allergy Plus Pillows and Duvets, there are no feather pillows or duvets.
- There is seating, bedside tables, bedside lamps, a wardrobe, plus a chest of drawers/dressing table provided in each room.
Flat screen Freeview digital TV with subtitles available.
- Bedroom 1 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high, with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 has two 3ft standard single beds and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 has a king size bed with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 4 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 5 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high, with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 6 has two 2ft 6 single beds and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 7 has a king size bed with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 8 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 9 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high, with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 10 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 11 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high, with access from both sides, one single bed and an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 12 has a standard double bed 580mm (23ins) high with access from both sides and has an en suite shower room.
Shower-rooms (All En-suite)
- The en-suites all have a toilet 395mm (15.5ins) in height.
- A shower cubicle with a minimum of 355mm (14ins) entry gap and a step of 150mm (6ins) is also part of the bathroom facilities in all rooms.
- All shower enclosures have grab/handrails.
Public Areas – Halls, Stairs, Landings, Corridors
- All public areas, hall, stairs, and landings are well lit using a combination of ceiling and table-lamps.
- The hallway is carpeted.
- There are no steps to the guest breakfast room which leads off from the hallway.
- There is a continuing flight of seventeen (12) 200mm (8ins) stepped stairs to the guest bedrooms. The stairs are carpeted.
- The house is fully centrally heated throughout but temperatures can be adjusted in each room to suit individual requirements.
- There are automatic audible smoke alarms in the main and upper halls.
- The breakfast room is situated off the hallway on the ground floor and the entrance is 700mm (30ins) wide and step free/level entry.
- Fully carpeted.
- There is seating for 22 people.
- There is a cabinet where guests can help themselves to cereal, fruits, & juices. Assistance can be provided on request.
- For guests only: we have a small paved front patio/garden, with rattan furniture, which guests may use, smoking is not permitted in or on the property.
- There are ‘In Case of Fire’ instructions posted on the back of the guest room doors.
- There is an information leaflet for each of the bedrooms.
- We have storage/drying facilities for, cyclists, and walker’s equipment.
- A battery charging facility is also available for a motorised scooter.
- Free Wi-Fi facilities are also available on request.
- We are happy to cater for special diets or particular likes or dislikes. Please advise us before your arrival on any Allergen information necessary.
- We can refrigerate prescription medication and additionally store any perishable food in our fridge for a limited period.
- Mobile phone reception at Milverton House is generally good.
Address: 3 North Parade, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2LP
Telephone: 01492 875155 or 07813 870076 between 8am and 10pm.
Hours Of Operation: Flexible within reason, check in by 6pm unless arranged otherwise, we DO NOT have 24 hour reception facilities.
Local Carers: N/A
Local Accessible Taxi: Alliance Taxis 01492 878787 or Interlink 01492 860033.